Author Topic: Tosec 3D0 - Icebreaker II (2007)(Oldergames)(Disc 1 of 2)[!][The Game]  (Read 5619 times)

Offline djvj

I saw the 3D0 db has Icebreaker II (2007)(Oldergames)(Disc 1 of 2)[!][The Game], but could not find it anywhere. Was this game ever actually dumped? I'm trying not to be a newb and ask directly where to download it. I want to know if I should stop trying to look if nobody has it.

http://toseciso.org/details.php?id=3703
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 07:31:11 PM by djvj »

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

Offline PandMonium

• Administrator
Re: Tosec 3D0 - Icebreaker II (2007)(Oldergames)(Disc 1 of 2)[!][The Game]
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2011, 07:55:16 PM »
Welcome djvj,

Most of the members around here can't help you out with information on toseciso. Maybe Ripper006 can give you some more info on that. Based only on the link, it lists 2 different dumpers and has information of the size and hashes for the ISO so it must have been dumped. Still it is not yet on any dat (afaik) and even if you get it you wont be able to know if it is the right one. My suggestion is just to wait until it appears somewhere and/or someone can give you a proper explanation :)

Offline djvj

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2011, 01:00:20 AM »
Thank you PandMonium. That was my hunch too, that if it has the hashes, it had to be dumped, plus the names of 2 dumpers. I'm guessing ripper06 is a member here, if he sees this and has anymore info, maybe he can offer something.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

Offline Cassiel

• Administrator
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2011, 01:45:35 AM »
I'm not involved with the ISO branch of the project (so don't take this as gospel!), but I would guess this disc has been dumped/verified it just hasn't been 'released' publicly (or included in any end user DATs) out of respect for and to support Oldergames.

It is still quite a recent game remember (relatively), and companies like Oldergames do deserve a bit of support from the retro gaming community (IMO anyway).

Now Oldergames has ceased trading however, that may change..... though that's a question for the TOSEC-ISO boys  :)

Offline Symmo

• TOSEC Contributor
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2011, 12:53:44 PM »
hi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjEslyU9Lh8
"Yes. About 50 copies were sold, though, so be prepared to pay an arm and a leg if you want to play it".
So check out ebay  :)
Try this as your wallpaper if you are new :-) http://symmo.net/tosec/tosectnc.png

Offline djvj

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2011, 12:48:56 AM »
Yea they no longer sell it. I'm not sure why they would only sell it for so short a time. I checked around to see if there were any for sale and found none.