I just want to point out that the details in my email about Juan Holz, Horasoft and AHA don't refer to what I have changed (mistakes within the program), they refer to a naming mistake made by whoever named that file, which I hope will be corrected alongside the addition of my modifications.
Instead, this is what I changed:
1) for the Primi Passi program, I modified the scripts to fix all spelling mistakes that were present in the original (commercial) release of the program and I modified an image that originally showed untranslated English words (while the rest of the program was already in Italian). In my modification, it shows Italian words.
2) For Captain Blood, first I used a hex editor to translate all in-game text to Italian and modify the intro text to show that I translated it, then I used a wave editor to replace the English in-game speech with Italian speech recorded by me.